VEDIC VEGETABLE, HERB, AND FLOWER PLANTS
Create your own garden of Maharishi Vedic Organic plants.
Order pre-selected customer favorites or customize each box of 12 plants. For descriptions of each plant, click on the name of the plant from the lists at the bottom of this page.
Preselected Vedic Plant 12-Packs
Order preselected customer favorites from the following selections.
- Vedic Herb 12-Pack—Genovese Basil (2), Red Basil (2), Tulsi Holy Basil (2), Cilantro (2), Sage (2) and Peppermint (2)
- Vedic Spring Vegetable 12-Pack—Scarlet Kale (2), Swiss Chard (4 plants in multiple colors), Broccoli (2), Broccoli Raab (2), and Cauliflower (2)
- Vedic Summer Vegetable 12-Pack—Cherry tomatoes (2), Slicing tomatoes (2), Bell Peppers, green to red (2), Zucchini (2), Yellow Squash (2), and Cucumber (2).
- Vedic Tomato and Pepper 12-Pack—Cherry Tomatoes (2), Slicing Tomatoes (2), Roma Tomatoes (2), Bell Peppers (Green to Red) (2), Sweet Italian Peppers (1 yellow and 1 red), Specialty Pepper Surprise (2)—Jalapeño, Habanero, or Serrano
- Edible Vedic Flower 12-Pack—Nasturtiums in orange and yellow (3), Nasturtiums in Bright Red (3), Calendulas in bright yellow (3), Scarlet runner bean—attracts hummingbirds (3)
- Beneficial Insect Vedic Flower 12-Pack— Traditional French Marigolds in yellow and orange (4), Marigolds with dark orange petals rimmed in gold (4), Sweet Alyssum (4).
- Vedic Zinnia 12-Pack—Giant Zinnias, 2 each in bright pink, deep pink, purple, coral, yellow, and white
- Vedic Sunflower 12—Golden Sunflowers with dark centers (4), Strawberry Blond Sunflowers in burgundy and yellow (4), and dwarf Golden Sunflowers for bouquets (4)
Custom Vedic Plant 12-Packs
You can customize each box of 12 plants by choosing up to 4 different types of plants from each of the categories listed below (3 plants each).
VEDIC VEGETABLE AND HERB PLANTS
- Basil (Genovese)
- Basil (Red)
- Basil (Tulsi, Holy Basil)
- Broccoli Raab
- Eggplant (Asian)
- Eggplant (Italian)
- Kale (Green)
- Kale (Lacinato)
- Kale (Scarlet)
- Peppers (Bell, Green to Red)
- Peppers (Jalapeno)
- Peppers (Sweet Italian Red)
- Peppers (Sweet Italian Yellow)
- Squash (Zucchini)
- Squash (Yellow Summer)
- Swiss Chard (Pink)
- Swiss Chard (Green)
- Swiss Chard (Red)
- Tomatoes (Sun Gold Cherry)
- Tomatoes (Red Cherry)
- Tomatoes (Red Slicing)
VEDIC FLOWER PLANTS
- Calendula in bright yellow and orange, edible flower with a tangy taste, popular for salads, soups, rice dishes, baked goods and to garnish desserts (may grow 24-30”)
- Celosia in deep rose with vivid heads that reach 7” across (36-40”)
- Giant Zinnias in pink, salmon, purple, rose, golden yellow, coral and white (40-50”)
- Marigolds, “French marigold” in yellow and orange, and in a dark orange rimmed in gold, attracts beneficial insects, edible flowers with a hint of citrus and spice, used in salads, rice dishes and desserts (8-12”)
- Nasturtiums in bright red and in an orange and yellow mix, edible flower used in salads or stuffed with soft cheese, with a spicy peppery flavor (16”)
- Scarlet runner bean, edible flower used in salads, soups and desserts, attracts bees (72-96”)
- Snapdragons in deep pink, plumb, peach, yellow and white, edible flower (40-60”)
- Stock in deep pink (may grow to 18-24”)
- Soraya Sunflower, traditional golden with dark centers may grow to 72”)
- Strawberry Blonde Sunflower in burgundy and yellow, edible flower (may grow to 60-72”)
- Sweet Alyssum in white, long growing season, attracts beneficial insects, edible flower (8-16”)